The Indiana Design Center is a showcase for highly regarded Indiana companies as well as national brands. Showrooms at Indiana Design Center carry an array of furniture lines that are available at retail or through a design professional where noted.
Holder Mattress, Suite 124
Holder Mattress is dedicated to creating hand-crafted and custom-made, two-sided mattresses and box springs to suit the customer’s needs. Attention to detail and craftsmanship assures the Holder Mattress Factory standard of quality that has become notable throughout central Indiana.
- Hickory Chair – Hickory Chair is guided by a genuine commitment to personal service and craftsmanship. Their style is distinguished by an authentic, timeless spirit. Their furniture is made to order and made to last in our single Hickory workroom, by a team of talented and attentive artisans.
- Wesley Allen – Since 1976, Wesley Allen iron beds have graced some of the world’s most elegant bedrooms. Classic craftsmanship and innovative manufacturing come together to deliver the perfect balance of form and function.
- Carriage House Furniture Co. – Carriage House Furniture Co. is Jacksonville, North Carolina’s #1 Retailer for American made Amish Fine Furniture. They carry a wide variety of leather sofas and unique case goods. They also do custom upholstered furniture.
- Artistica – Aristica encompasses over five hundred handcrafted designs, many available in custom finishes. Their goal has always been to provide their customers with home furnishings that offer thoughtful craftsmanship with the greatest attention to detail. What began with a simple table has blossomed into a sophisticated collection as comfortable as it is inspiring.
- Butler Specialty Company – Since 1930, Butler Specialty Company has furnished American’s homes with fine lines of occasional and accent furniture. All Butler collections are design-driven, immaculately crafted, and sharply priced resulting in exceptional value for North American consumers.
Outré, Suite 215 (trade-only: available through a design professional)
Outré features its original custom upholstered furniture designs manufactured right here in Indiana. Outré is a family owned business that is backed by a family owned furniture manufacturer that has been in business for over 35 years. Outré carries over 35 original designs and hundreds of fabric selections.
- Original Outré Furniture – Outré features its original custom upholstered furniture designs manufactured right here in Indiana. Outré is a family owned business that is backed by a family owned furniture manufacturer that has been in business for over 35 years. Outré carries over 35 original designs and hundreds of fabric.
The Trade Resource, Suite 225, (trade-only: available through a design professional)
The Trade Source is the design community’s portal to an enormous supply of fabrics, trim, wall coverings, carpets and drapery hardware. As the only fabric showroom in the state, The Trade Source offers high quality textiles sold solely to design professionals. With more than 25 years in business, The Trade Source has become the destination for designers in search of fine textiles.
- Kravet – Kravet Inc., established in 1918, is the industry leader in the to the trade home furnishings industry. This fourth generation family business distributes fabrics, furniture, wall coverings, trimmings, carpets and accessories.
- Lee Jofa – Lee Jofa is the leading distributor of high-end fabrics, furniture, wallcoverings, trimmings and lighting to the interior design industry specializing in style and luxury.
- Brunschwig & Fils – A legacy of design, a history of service, exceptional quality, attention to detail and superb craftsmanship are the hallmarks of products from Brunschwig & Fils, designer and manufacturer of contemporary and historically-inspired decorative fabrics, wallcoverings, trimmings and upholstered furniture and furnishings.
- Duralee – An established company with a fresh, young perspective on design, Duralee has continuously expanded their extensive offerings of fabric, furniture, and trim to include designs from traditional to modern in order to supply the Interior Design industry with the proper tools to continue its rapid growth.