A Kitchen & Bath Panel Discussion | Saturday, October 29, 10 am | Indiana Design Center, 2nd Floor
NATIONAL KITCHEN & BATH ASSOCIATION PRESENTS
A Panel Discussion hosted in Partnership with the Indiana Design Center
Saturday, October 29 – 10 AM
Click here to Email RSVP or call 317-569-5975
The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA), Indiana Chapter, and Indiana Design Center have partnered to create a unique and free panel discussion event designed especially for consumers. The panel discussion will feature and be moderated by award-winning NKBA leaders with both custom design and manufacturing experience.
The distinguished panelists will share project photography examples and discuss:
- How to create beautiful kitchens with optimal functionality
- How to mix countertop, metal and cabinet finishes
- How to maximize cabinet storage and workspace
- How to create a “smart kitchen” using home automation
- How to blend modern with traditional from door styles to farmhouse sinks
- How to create cutting-edge lighting
Featured Panelists & Moderator to be announced.
The panel discussion will take place on Saturday, October 15 at 10 am on the second floor of the Indiana Design Center (200 S. Rangeline Road, Carmel, IN). Free and Open to the Public. Space is Limited. To register, call 317-569-5975 or email [email protected].
Add event to my calendar: