Date: Monday, October 28, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Location: Indiana Artisan, 22 N. Range Line Rd., Carmel, IN 46032
Indiana Artisan Gifts & Gallery is your nearby source for fine, handcrafted furniture, one-of-a-kind art and unique décor – all made by Hoosiers and all having met the standard of being the best in the state at highly selective juries. Design professionals are invited to meet some of the furniture makers and painters whose work is in the store when we open the doors exclusively to interior designers and their guests from 4-8 p.m. Oct. 28.
- Sit in one of Darin Caldwell’s ultra-comfortable rockers, uniquely sculpted in Rome, Indiana.
- Ask Peter Falk, who mills his own lumber on his Cutler homestead, how his 71st Street Cherry Sofa Table evolved.
- Meet Greg Adams, Noblesville, who bends, twists and sculpts willow into rustic chairs, tables and benches your clients will love in lake homes and log cabin houses, as well as urban settings.
- Learn how Kent Susott, Zionsville, works with veneer to make radial matched patterns and marquetry projects, embellished with inlays and intricate details such as hand-cut dovetails.
- Spend a few minutes letting George Abiad, Anderson, show you how his furniture style is organically shaped and semi-sculptural, featuring intersecting curves flowing from one piece of wood to another.
- Be inspired by the paintings, photography, pottery, art glass, wood art, mobiles and more made from Lake Michigan to the Ohio River.
- Enjoy refreshments from Indiana Artisan wineries and kitchens.
- Enter for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate.
RSVPs are appreciated but please be our guest even if you don’t respond in advance.
Indiana Artisan Gifts & Gallery is 3 blocks north of the Indiana Design Center, just beyond the Main Street intersection, on Rangeline Road. Parking is allowed across the street in the PNC parking lot.
Featured Artisans & Work:
Add event to my calendar: