All are welcome! We cordially invite you to visit the Indiana Design Center on May 14 from 5 pm – 8 pm for a first floor showroom preview night. Discover a mix of art and design at the IDC as recently opened 1st floor retail showrooms welcome you, fine artist April Willy has work on display and the Eckert-Wright Art & Design gallery celebrates their opening.
This evening is coupled with the IU Health North Hospital Arts & Design District Gallery Walk and we encourage you to enjoy an evening in the district! The gallery walk runs from 5 pm – 10 pm.
Enjoy Art & Design:
- Official grand opening of the Eckert-Wright Art & Design gallery which has work from nationally and internationally renowned artists and features specialty antiques and oriental rugs
- April Willy Fine Art to exhibit artwork in the Grand Hall
- Blu Moon Café to feature artwork by Ernie Mills
- Register to win a dream bathroom at Ferguson Kitchen, Bath & Lighting Gallery
- Sign up to win an area rug from Jack Laurie Home Floor Designs and receive special discount certificates
- Register to win a $500 Drapery Street gift certificate
- Meet special guest and local jewelry designer, Jill Duzan at Drapery Street; Duzan’s jewelry incorporates organic elements to showcase a rugged elegance
- Take advantage of a one-night, 10% off in-store items offer at Holder Mattress-Home Collection
Please contact the IDC concierge with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-569-5975.