CAMBRIA USA is on the search for an Indianapolis Sales Representative.
See job description and application details below.
CAMBRIA USA has an excellent opportunity in the Indianapolis, Indiana area for a motivated, experienced individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. Join us and become an important member of our sales and marketing team.
Desired Skills & Experience
This key position provides a superior standard of service to prospects and clients to market the Cambria brand to dealers, designers, builders, architects and developers. The successful candidate must be able to work out of their home, call on customers in Indianapolis and possess the following qualities to maintain the high demands of this fast growing industry:
- A minimum of two years experience in sales, marketing or interior design
- Strong team player and proven self-starter
- Superior organization and follow up skills from a home based office (fax, phone etc supplied by company)
- Excellent sales skills and high level of independent motivation
- Minimum 2 year college degree, 4 year degree preferred or commensurate experience
- Strong business knowledge and financial acumen
- Professional presentation skills
- A proven track record of being customer focused and able to build strong relationships
- Strong PC skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc)
- Experience in the home and building industry is a plus
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member a of growing and dynamic team we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job #12-048 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned, American-made company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the need of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader. For additional company information, visit our website at www.CambriaUSA.com.